Friday, April 18, 2014

EASTER FESTIVITIES: Part I


Easter at the Library!

Wednesday, we got to go to Easter at the Library! We read stories, met the Easter bunny, got to take home a craft, and of course got to go on an easter egg hunt!! Keaton loves candy, eggs, and the easter bunny so he was in heaven!! He even found 2 prize eggs and picked out a fish beach ball, and a dragon book! He can't stop talking about the easter bunny and how much fun he had and how he got to sit on his lap. He was so cute! Every time a kid would get off the bunny's lap and he had a break lol, Keaton would whisper to me "mom...my turn" and run to sit on the bunny's lap. Once he was done, he would hop off and shake the bunny's hand and tell him thank you!  He is so sweet!! 




I can't wait to dye easter eggs tonight with Keaton, and Jason is taking him to the park for an Easter in the Park put on by our parish tomorrow! I haven't even told Keaton about it because I know he will freak out and want to go right now! I will post pictures of those soon, plus of course our visit from the easter bunny at our house! And, hopefully I will get some good Easter "family pictures" of us too!





No comments:

Post a Comment