Tuesday, April 1, 2014

WE ARE BACK!!!!

WE ARE BACK!!!

Yesterday, Jason was texting me while at work and suggested that I start up my blog again. I told him that I thought that was an excellent idea even if it was just for me to use as a journaling/scrapbooking sort of outlet. So...WE ARE BACK!!! We have been going on tons of 'adventures' lately and have tons of new and exciting things going on that I am sure y'all have all seen on Facebook, but here is where you can get more details! 

I recently made a photo book on shutterfly.com and love it! I figure this is a good way to catch y'all up on what has been happening since a little before the hurricane-until now. I will keep back posting a little bit on the major things, but mainly start posting our daily stuff-starting now lol. SO, here is our album...check it out.... http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0SaMXLNq2buZA.

Hope you missed seeing us!!






2 comments:

  1. Hooray!! I have missed hearing about your life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! We don't have a super exciting life, but hopefully you can see some of what we do! (and you will know exactly where we are and stuff so that is cool!! We miss you!!

      Delete