Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day!!!

This Mother's Day was definitely interesting, but I loved every bit of it! From story-time at the library with stories and pictures of mommies and their kids, to the cute songs, to the adorable craft, AND Keaton making sure we got matching stickers! He is so sweet! Then, Sunday he helped bring me breakfast in bed that daddy made, the cute card he and daddy made me during primary, and he took me on a walk when I was sad that daddy had to go in to work. Then, Jason surprised me when I woke up this morning (monday) with goodies he got me late last night! And...I got some glasses...I said they could be my mother's day present! lol 

I LOVE THESE BOYS!! I am so eternally grateful to be mom!! It is the greatest blessing, gift, calling, job, honor...EVER!! It is hard, but so fun and so worth it!! THANK YOU boys for the wonderful mother's day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment