Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blogging Day 2:

So, I am still not sure how to do this blog thing, so I just posted my link to my facebook. Hopefully now people will be able to see it, read it, and help me hahaha!

Today not too much is happening. We are just unpacking, babysitting, and hanging out. We will go to a park tonight to watch fireworks and hang out with friends from church. I am going to create my invitations to Keaton's birthday party, and our housewarming party today! :) so excited! I can't wait to post my ideas on here :)

So, I started watching the Bachelorette this season with the girls at church. Last night was so intense with the "homecoming dates". I feel bad for Chris, but I am so glad he is going home! I know it is just going to get more intense from here hahah and I can only hope that Jeff pulls out in the end. I am rooting for him!!!

That is really all that I have for today. Kind of pitiful I know...hopefully I will get more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment