Monday, July 2, 2012

Figuring out how to blog

Hello Everyone!


So I am completely new and oblivious on how to blog! I have had the hardest time getting this set up haha (I definitely need advice and a tutor haha)! I started this blog to be able to keep up with...life! I want to use it like a journal. I have read some of my friends blogs that are hilarious! I can only hope that I can mike mine somewhat interesting and enjoyable. 


Here it goes.....


Our little family just moved in to our first home this past weekend! I was very proud and impressed that we loaded the truck, moved, and unloaded within 3 and a half hours! It is all thanks to the missionaries from Jefferson Ward and La Place Ward, my parents, Olaniyi (Jason's intern), and Mo! Thank yall soooo much for all of your help! We are now getting settled in and trying to unpack! Thankfully Jason has taken the whole week off to help me get everything taken care of. We are so excited to be home-owners! 


We did have our first house warming "incident" this morning when we woke up. Apparently, when I went to the bathroom at like 5:15 this morning after nursing Keaton, the "return water valve" in our toilet somehow came out of the pipe and was spraying out. We woke up to a soaked bathroom floor! Our bath mat, and carpet leading into the walk in closet was soaked! Youtube saved the day and let us know what we needed to do to fix it, and handy man Jason did the repairs! So proud of him!! 


I am also starting to babysit sweet baby Logan Scott this week. I will have him until around December. He is 6 weeks old and about 12 lbs of cuteness! Keaton has been napping or gone with Jason the whole time Logan has been here today, so I haven't seen how he will react to my attention having to be divided. 


That is about all that is going on today. Much more will be happening this week that I can post about later! We will have 4th of July BBQs, sending out Keaton birthday party invitations and House Warming party invitations, hopefully some family fun, and of course more unpacking!


(I hope my first blog post was a success!)


Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad first post. You are up and running. I like the layout.

    ReplyDelete